New Release! Roleplay Roulette, another hot and erotic by Author June Snow. Available for PRE-ORDER tomorrow! Only $2.99

“Well guess what babe. Tonight is your lucky night because Luke Tyler is butt naked under these covers and his cock is really, really hard and it really, really needs sucking. Do you think you could help out with that?”
“I think I could,” said Michelle with a naughty smile on her face.
“Well, why don’t you pull back this sheet and let me see what you can do babe.”
Michelle did as she was told revealing a rock hard cock that she imagined to be Luke Tyler’s.
She got on her knees. Her face was in between his legs. She gently took his stiff cock in her hand with visions of Luke Tyler floating through her mind. “Mmmm” she moaned as she kissed the tip of his cock.
Michelle was drunk and fully engaged now. The cock she was kissing on belonged to Luke Tyler. Gary didn’t exist. He wasn’t there. She was about to suck Luke Tyler’s cock and drive him crazy.


Michelle slowly licked and kissed all around the head of his cock with her eyes closed. She took then took him into her mouth and started sucking with a passion. Up and down her head went as she slowly sucked his cock.
“Mmmm,” she said as she went down further on his cock. The sounds of her wet mouth made his cock even harder. “Fuck, Gary , Gary, as he heard the sounds of his cock gently hitting the back of her throat. His cock was now covered in saliva and Michelle was slurping, sucking and gagging on his cock.
“Fuck!” said Gary. Michelle pulled his cock out of her mouth and spit on it. “Fuck,” said Gary and she spit on it again. She wanted to make sure Luke Tyler got the wettest, sloppiest cock suck of his life.
Gary observed her passionate sucking and thought to himself ‘I knew it.’ He just knew she would be a total slut with the thought of Luke Tyler’s cock in her mouth.
Michelle started licking his cock from the bottom to the top, whining and moaning like she was being fucked from behind. “Oh, fuck,” said Gary seeing how horny she was.
She started licking his balls saying “Yeah. Fuck yeah, Luke. Let me lick your fucking balls.” Gary grabbed the back of her head, pushing her face into his sack. Michelle’s heavy breathing, moaning, and licking was about to make him cum.
Gary took a deep breath. He wasn’t ready to cum. He pulled her head away from his balls. Michelle lifted his sack and started licking and sucking while Gary’s eyes rolled in the back of his head. Michelle took Gary’s dick in her hand and started stroking it. “Awww fuck. You’re gonna make me fucking cum” said Gary.”
“Oh my God. Luke” said Michelle while she licked under his sack and stroked his cock. Gary’s cock was now fully engorged and ready to explode. Michelle felt his cock fully swollen in her hand. She tugged on it. “Fuck!!!” said Gary as his cock erupted. Michelle eagerly put her face in the path of his cum as it came shooting out.
“Oh fuck yes,” she said as his cum splashed her face. “Yeeesss,” she said as more of his hot, milky fluid came out and landed on her waiting face. Michelle took Gary’s cock and rub it all around her mouth, all around her face. She then put Gary’s cock in her mouth, trying to suck out whatever cum might be left in it. “Mmm,” she said as she kissed the tip of his cock and swallowed. Michelle’s face was a mess, covered in cum and saliva but Michelle was smiling and gently licking his shaft. Gary was lying there looking up at the ceiling with his chest heaving, trying to catch his breath.
“So Luke, ” said Michelle. “How’d you like that?” she asked, still licking and kissing his cock.
“Oh my God” was all Gary could say.
Michelle laughed as she got up to go and wash her face.
That Monday, as usual, Michelle couldn’t wait to share her story with Elaine. “I’m telling you, Elaine, last night I drove this man crazy. Hel, I drove myself crazy. I mean, I was surprised at myself. I really, really got off into that. I mean I knew Luke Tyler turned me on but I had no idea I would act like that. I think of all the ones we’ve done so far, this is the one I was into the most.”
“Wow, that was good huh?”

Comments

Popular Posts